• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jazz0

Rear Admiral
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
El3nd
Where you from stranger? Atlanta, GA

What drew you to Star Citizen? I really liked the trailer from E3 I think it was a few years back with Chris Roberts on stage, and I was sold...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Any and all of it. I am looking for a good group to run with.

What was the first game you remember playing? Starcraft; Broodwar...

What other games do you play? Just about every mmo created. Actually met my wife in WoW and we just had our first kid 6 months ago :)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? The forum sig looked cool, and I liked some of the twitch streamers.

Picard or Kirk? I am gonna be honest here, I am looking for more of a Han Solo type experience...so neither?

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Where you from stranger? Atlanta, GA

What drew you to Star Citizen? I really liked the trailer from E3 I think it was a few years back with Chris Roberts on stage, and I was sold...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Any and all of it. I am looking for a good group to run with.

What was the first game you remember playing? Starcraft; Broodwar...

What other games do you play? Just about every mmo created. Actually met my wife in WoW and we just had our first kid 6 months ago :)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? The forum sig looked cool, and I liked some of the twitch streamers.

Picard or Kirk? I am gonna be honest here, I am looking for more of a Han Solo type experience...so neither?
Yes another peson from Atlanta, Woot

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Cake's good... but in addition to dessert pies, you can also have meal pies, so pie is clearly superior. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?