Hello everyone!

Trenth

Lieutenant
Apr 7, 2015
RSI Handle
SaltyMike
I've got good news! I've recently joined Test and have an Aegis Vanguard as well as a F7C - S! Excuse me while I make Batman noises in the Bat-plane.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Welcome to TEST!

Where you from stranger?

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

What was the first game you remember playing?

What other games do you play?

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?

Reactions: Trenth

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Personally, I find the Gladius to be more like the Bat-Plane, it's got the angular wings and edginess. Welcome to TEST!

Trenth

Lieutenant
Apr 7, 2015
RSI Handle
SaltyMike
I hail from the dry, barren mesa that is Arizona, a place ripe for star viewing and sweating, so much sweating... Hmmm, the bright lights, the explosions, the uncontrolled thrust spins of doom, and Elite and Dangerous. I've always fancied exploration games and Elite was my first real dip into space sims. I imagine exploring the open universe, once it becomes available, will eat a good fleshy bit of my time however I will primarily be focusing in on combat roles, hence the Vanguard.

Funny enough, Commander Keen was my first computer game, Mario being the first for console. I spend a lot of time buying games and then never playing them sadly, but the games I do get around to are Star Citizen, Star Craft 2, League, though not in a while, and Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Divzro, a current member and friend of mine suggested Test Squadron to me and after spending about an hour reading over random site musings, I decided to give the old application button a whirl.

Well, Patrick Stewart is one of my all time favorite people, but seeing how I've SEEN Shatner live I'll have to tip my hat in his favor. Should Patrick ever devise a tour though, that could change.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
in my experience, Arizona is an excellent place to be from

Test is an excellent place to arrive at

Forgot your password?