Daft

Lieutenant
Mar 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Omicrons
Where you from stranger?

Eastern Britain, The rain part where no one really wants to live

What drew you to Star Citizen?

After a year or so playing many sims, space sims and EvE online i found out about this great game star citizen and as soon as i heard of the features in the game i knew i had to donate and get a hold of my ship, after spending well hard earned money i put into getting my aurora and Jumpworks 300i, ever since that day ive been waiting for the dogfighting hanger module and for what comes after that.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

im most looking forward to exploration and big ship PVP i have no problem being the worker ant and sitting in a turret or flying a little cruiser to help my team mates in there star ships, most of all i look forward to the big scale battles with the multi crew vessel and taking out all those pirates

What was the first game you remember playing?

The first ever game i remember playing would be mario on the n64 and moving on to the dreamcast and playing the sonic games, as for space games or flying games the first proper game i played for a long time was albion prelude and warthunder being the most recent adventure into flying sim games.

What other games do you play?

i play world of tanks and warthunder regulaly as my casual games, but i also play other games like diablo 3 with friends and league of legends i try to play lots of different titles because it can get stale playing the same game over and over for weeks on end....unless its starcitizen

Picard or Kirk?

Kirk... Because hes slightly more agressive

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Eastern Britain, The rain part where no one really wants to live
Wait, isn't it very rainy in all of the UK....like all the time? :P

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome Deft! I remember playing Super Mario 64 too (freakin' loved it).

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Yay welcome :D

I don't know why everyone always says "europe europe europe", but hey that's ok :D

See you on the Super Spectacular Saturdays or on TS.

Reactions: JoeCool4433
Forgot your password?