Hello fellow explorers!

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Hey there,

I'm Dygon, as my handle suggests, I'm 29 years and from Belgium. I'm hoping to do some light roleplaying. Though not too in depth. It has to stay fun you know. I'm also a youtuber and once the beta PTU comes out SC will be my go to game! Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3B0XkHksT-PRlm6TwseAfA

Where you from stranger?
As I said...I'm from Belgium! :)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Mostly that it will be so elaborate. The level of customization and how much different trades you'll be able to do. I can't wait :D

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration is the name of the game! I'm really looking forward to seeing for away foreign places and hopefully naming a few myself. I would also be looking to do smuggler runs and light transport missions, as I only have a 315p I can't transport too much

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game... that's a hard one, I'd say Mario Bros, spend a crazy amount of hours on that, either that or Zelda, can't remember

What other games do you play?
At the moment I'm playing Far Cry 4 and Life is Strange. I also play a couple of indie games every now and then, but I've really been waiting for a game like Star Citizen. A game where I'll be spending most of my time :D

Picard or Kirk?
Ieuw, trekies.... Though if I'd have to choose, I'd say Picard I guess?

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
well let me be the first one to tell you hello and welcome we are using a mumble if you dont have it plz download it if you wanna chat with everyone online you can link your mumble to the link provided on the tab above on this site and it will auto link you to our server once there a mod will approve you my handle ingame is Meowmix0728 and deffently check out the rsi chat and say hello but welcome and i hope you have a wonderful time

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! No better way to get lost in space but by exploring with TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! If you ever want to go exploring with other people, go find one of us that have Carracks or Aquilas, because we'll certainly need crew.

Forgot your password?