Hello from a Redeemer

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
Hey there people, I just wanted to introduce myself to your Organisation and propose my entry to it.

I'm a backer of Star Citizen since late 2013 and I really don't want to go through that adventure alone =)

The ships I currently possess: Aurora MR, Mustang Omega, Drake Herald LTI, Aegis Redeemer LTI, Hornet Ghost LTI.

Where you from stranger?

/me waves from the beaches of Israel.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Dude... Do you really have to ask? Do I really have to answer? I don't want to write a 358pages essay... Please...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, trading, collecting all ships and weapons, Role play as a mercenary.

What was the first game you remember playing?
EVERQUEST FOREVER... I was 11 at the time and I spent some huge amount of time on this AWESOME game.
I started in 1999 so you can guess my age ,)

What other games do you play?
Dota2... a few others to pass time but that's it.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk all the way...

Thanks for reading me and I'll now send my application to the org =)

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
NOOO!!!! I was 1999 years old at the time... wait no... I was 19.99 years old... no wait that was the price of my dild... uh... nothing...

Yeah me neither actually

נעים מאוד חבר, אתה מדבר עברית או רק גוגל טרנסלייט ?​

Reactions: CrashMan054

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Welcome to TEST!

And you don't have to write a 358 page essay, only 250 pages are required.

אני לא יודע מה הייתי עושה בלי גוגל לתרגם, לראות כמו שאני עצלן מדי ללמוד שפה נוספת (מלבד לטיני).
שכנראה לא תרגום טוב, תודה google!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hey there people, I just wanted to introduce myself to your Organisation and propose my entry to it.

I'm a backer of Star Citizen since late 2013 and I really don't want to go through that adventure alone =)

The ships I currently possess: Aurora MR, Mustang Omega, Drake Herald LTI, Aegis Redeemer LTI, Hornet Ghost LTI.

Where you from stranger?

/me waves from the beaches of Israel.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Dude... Do you really have to ask? Do I really have to answer? I don't want to write a 358pages essay... Please...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, trading, collecting all ships and weapons, Role play as a mercenary.

What was the first game you remember playing?
EVERQUEST FOREVER... I was 11 at the time and I spent some huge amount of time on this AWESOME game.
I started in 1999 so you can guess my age ,)

What other games do you play?
Dota2... a few others to pass time but that's it.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk all the way...

Thanks for reading me and I'll now send my application to the org =)
בברכה Sir!

And Racing don't forget Racing ;)

Waht's Dota 2 ? LOL jusssst kidding :p

Like OG "The Shat" Kirk ? Or the new Lensflare loving "New Kirk" ?

Best of luck with your PC by the way mate. Downtime sucks. Which is why I always have a back-up Rig. Or two. Or three...

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
Thanks BrandonTEST, I should get my computer back on Friday... I hope... Oh please be on Friday...

I haven't forgotten about racing, don't worry, I'm planning on getting my hands on a 350r (LTI if possible cuz I think I'll crash it a lot... that's what LTI is for right... :D)

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Thanks BrandonTEST, I should get my computer back on Friday... I hope... Oh please be on Friday...

I haven't forgotten about racing, don't worry, I'm planning on getting my hands on a 350r (LTI if possible cuz I think I'll crash it a lot... that's what LTI is for right... :D)
Yeah I need an LTI 350R and M50 since my friend needed both of my LTI's for a video he is making, and a review he is writing up. So, now I have to go to the Grey Market, which I have never done before. I actually need one of EVERY ship for my collection, LTI of course. Anyone have a LTI m50 I can buy ? Need one so I can race with these guys :) I saw Baron was racing today. Is he the fastest from the Group ? I have barely raced anything since the new patch. Anyone know what the M50 and 350R are like now ?

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
I bought a few things on the grey market, just buy from people with high karma and you'll be fine.

The 350r LTI goes for 200 usd right now I think

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Actually, I have decided that I will only buy from registered TEST Members to help support them. I am in no real rush anyway and I can always borrow my friends account that I let him have.

And yeah $200 is fine by me. Although, as one of the first backers it pains me to think about how much I could have gotten them then for. Oh well, you know what they say about "snoozing and loosing" lol.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I bought a few things on the grey market, just buy from people with high karma and you'll be fine.

The 350r LTI goes for 200 usd right now I think
I would love to have that kind of money xD

Forgot your password?