Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Sir_Mad
Where you from stranger?
From the far off lands of Canada…

Why
do you like Star Citizen?
Because I’ll get to role-play as a feral Chewbaca, exploring the stars, and smuggling various types of space-drugs and space-hookers

What do I look forward to most in Star Citizen?
…Space-drugs and space-hookers?

What was the first game you remember playing?
Tetris.

What other games do you play?
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, DayZ SA, Garry’s Mod, Arma 3, War Thunder, Flappy Bird

What is your favorite game?
Flappy bird, the champion of all flight simulators

Picard or Kirk?
Who the [REDACTED] is Kirk?
(also who’s picard? :0)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Why do you like Star Citizen?
Because I’ll get to role-play as a feral Chewbaca, exploring the stars, and smuggling various types of space-drugs and space-hookers
You're hired!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Your interest in DayZ and Space Hookers is enough for me! Me and Walex already have a pimp service ready once the games launches... you in??

Madvolk42

Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Sir_Mad
Your interest in DayZ and Space Hookers is enough for me! Me and Walex already have a pimp service ready once the games launches... you in??
If theirs space-hookers involved, I'm ALWAYS in :P

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
If theirs space-hookers involved, I'm ALWAYS in :p
Good... You'll need to wire me 100,000 UEC as soon as possible. No questions asked. I need to talk to my guy so he can talk to his guy so his guy can get us some... goods....

Madvolk42

Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Sir_Mad
Will do...**checks pockets**... will your guys' guys' guy accept some flint and a Ben and Jerries coupon instead?

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Will do...**checks pockets**... will your guys' guys' guy accept some flint and a Ben and Jerries coupon instead?
**Scowls at you** Hmmmmm... That'll do! We will just need to take someone's Hornet to go redeem that coupon. I hear it's the best ship for getting Ice Cream!

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Êtes-vous prêt à m'aider à passer en contrebande des drogues et les prostituées de l'espace?
(I said that right, right?)
sorry, did you try to say "Are you ready to help me smuggle drugs and prostitutes in space?"?

(also sorry if you didn't mean for others to see your super secret plans... I guarantee there's no spai here)

Reactions: Tyronne
Forgot your password?