Hello, From Cpt.Jackster

Cpt.Jackster

Admiral
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jackster
Well it was brought to my attention that i should make a introduction thread from RussianJ.

Hello, my name is Cpt.Jackster and as you can see I am the new pilot in this SC Test squadron. SO! just point to the top dog in this outfit, and I will quickly make clear who the new ace is around here. ^__~ haha

All joking aside I am really looking forward to joining all of you in SC. The game is amazing, and I just hear this squadron is the "best squadron" from Test members. I am sure you guys are going to make this gurney a blast. I just downloaded mumble yesterday, so I should be hoping into mumble from time to time now. I have never used mumble before, so I will be a complete noob when it comes to mumble. I am kinda the quiet one to start, and then you can't get me to shut up, or maybe it's the scotch talking. ^^

I have been playing MMO's since about 2004 with the start of LineageII to Starwars Galaxy, World of Warcraft, Rift, Aion, and as of now Archeage. Now as for what FPS games I started with the best game ever "DUCK HUNT" ( HAHA ) to counter strike, Halo, and all of the Battlefield series including team ladder matches until this last one. I just couldn't take EA anymore.

I am captain of the following ships:

MUSTANG: Play around with Racing
RELIANT: Scout / Small Transport / Cargo

SUPER HORNET: Fleet Carrier Fighter/AC
REDEEMER: Troop Trasport / Fleet gunship / Squadron42
STARFARER GEMINI: Fleet Refueler / Fuel trade / cargo ( My favorite ship )
CONSTELLATION AQUILA: Exploring / Jump charting / Trade / Cargo

And more to come i am sure.

Well I think i have rambled on enough for now, OH!! wait I forgot to say for the lady cadets. I like long walks on the beach, Star gazing, and long space explorations for two ^_~. Hahaha oh boy, you guys are going to think i am nuts before you even talk to me.

Ok, talk to you all later, and hope you had a few laughs reading this.

Thanks for the invite to TEST

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Well it was brought to my attention that i should make a introduction thread from RussianJ.
You've failed as this is obviously an introduction thread from one Cpt.Jackster.

Now try again and be sure to get the voice right.

Welcome to TEST.

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
still playing Lineage2? i have played that game to from 2005 and still playing :D but mostly in private servers, now at L2Dorn.
Welcome to TEST! :)

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
This guy sounds nuts... which makes him a perfect fit for TEST Squadron, welcome!!!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If the scotch ain't talking, you're not listening hard enough. Pour another glass and try some conversation. In the meantime, welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?