LaChance

Lieutenant
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
LaChance
Where you from stranger?

Living in comfy Nebraska!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I remember seeing a Story for Star citizen in a GameInformer a few years back. It was a small article shortly after the Chairman revealed it. I remember reading it and being blown away thinking that if this could deliver on half of what its ambitions were....I'd be a happy man.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I am looking forward to Mining alot! That new read on Mining really got me excited...and got me to pick up an Orion. (I'm waiting for the incoming buyers remorse).

I also really want to be part of a Corporation War. I remember old friends of mine telling me about the player created conflict in EVE. I want something like that here in Star Citizen.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The NES port of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade! My cousin would always get mad at me for dying..I was pretty young then though. My first actual games that I had on my own were The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and Super Mario land on Gameboy.

What other games do you play?

Currently
I play alot of Smite. Just recently started playing Nosgoth too. I've only gamed on PC for about two years now...I'm still trying to find that replacement for my favorite multiplayer games of all time: Gears of War.

Picard or Kirk?

Incoming stereotype!!!

I was a fan of Benjamin Sisko. The dude had an EPIC show. It was action packed, he commanded a freaking space station and fought a war. And he was basically space Jesus...or..the space Herald of Andraste. No one gives him his props.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

HellMel

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Hell-Mel
You forgot the part where you abandoned SUN, stealing, looting, and starting fires on the way out. But I'll accept it. Welcome Aboard!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
We don't have buyer's remorse here, just an excuse to drink more beer. Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Forgot your password?