Hello from the US East Coast!

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Hi everyone! Some of you may have already seen me on the IRC channel and Mumble today but I'm PSIcoh! I've been in the org for a while, but have been dealing with moving halfway across the country up until recently.

Where you from stranger?

Connecticut, USA.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace. Seriously - I love everything sci fi and after hearing about Chris Roberts from a few friends I decided this was my kind of game.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, pirating, and some drinking!
What was the first game you remember playing?
It's either Warcraft 1 or Dark Forces 1
What other games do you play?
CSGO, Rocket League, GTA V, League of Legends
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Heard about Test from a friend of mine who joined and after him showing me the Test Com-mercial: Mustang Presentation, I was in.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard. I can't say no to Sir Patrick Stewart.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Welcome to TEST. Warcraft 1 was a great game. I still occasionally fire up WC2 Bnet edition when I get really nostalgic

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Ahhh! Welcome PSIcoh! I have family in Connecticut! :D I live in Maine though. Nice to see you on Mumble too. We should all hop in CSGO together sometime. We have a few people who play. I'm not huge into Competitive though so I mostly do Casual. *Is a scrub*

Reactions: PSIcoh

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Thanks everyone!

Dubzy - Yeah my brother and I had some good times playing that game. We still game every so often, but with him having 3 kids and working like crazy we don't get much time.

Arranging - I'm up for CSGO anytime! And don't worry about your rank! I have two accounts - my main being MGE while i used my alt to play with lower ranked friends. I taught them as much as I could and practiced with them and now one of them has surpassed me even! Besides, I don't play much ranked anymore either. Once I hit MGE I was pretty happy. =)

East Coast meet up sounds pretty sweet! I'd be in. EAST COAST BEST COAST!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
i don't know did he pass the flight exam? or do we need to look into an "Aye" test?

*Bad Pun Rim Shot*

see see because he is a pirate.............why are you guys giving me the secret signal to shut up?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hi everyone! Some of you may have already seen me on the IRC channel and Mumble today but I'm PSIcoh! I've been in the org for a while, but have been dealing with moving halfway across the country up until recently.

Where you from stranger?

Connecticut, USA.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace. Seriously - I love everything sci fi and after hearing about Chris Roberts from a few friends I decided this was my kind of game.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, pirating, and some drinking!
What was the first game you remember playing?
It's either Warcraft 1 or Dark Forces 1
What other games do you play?
CSGO, Rocket League, GTA V, League of Legends
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Heard about Test from a friend of mine who joined and after him showing me the Test Com-mercial: Mustang Presentation, I was in.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard. I can't say no to Sir Patrick Stewart.
Welcome to TEST! Dark Forces was an awesome game, but it's one that really has aged poorly. I tried to go back and play it recently, and it was rough.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
lol Ocean - I think we'll get along. =) I'm a sucker for those kinda jokes. My wife just rolls her eyes when I use one.

Shenanigons - I'm in! Although I'm not very good in League - I still enjoy it immensely.

Warren - Dark Forces was a great game but agreed - it does not stand the test of time. Even the Jedi Academy games (same main character as Dark Forces, IIRC) don't hold up very well anymore... Oh well.

Thanks again for the welcomes!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
lol Ocean - I think we'll get along. =) I'm a sucker for those kinda jokes. My wife just rolls her eyes when I use one.

Shenanigons - I'm in! Although I'm not very good in League - I still enjoy it immensely.

Warren - Dark Forces was a great game but agreed - it does not stand the test of time. Even the Jedi Academy games (same main character as Dark Forces, IIRC) don't hold up very well anymore... Oh well.

Thanks again for the welcomes!
Oh I don't know, it's not that bad. In Dark Forces 2 you almost have triple digit polygon count on the characters!

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
THIS IS THE TALE, OF CAPTAIN JACK SPARRROOWW

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
NOW BACK TO THE GOOD PART!

I'm so glad someone figured that out. =)
Big Andy Samberg fan, so it's only natural that I know my Lonely Island!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
yeahhahahahahhn east side! lives in indiana

Forgot your password?