Hello, Howdy, This is me..

IhsanT'kar

Captain
Aug 9, 2015
RSI Handle
IhsanT'kar
Where you from stranger? Michigan USA!!!!

What drew you to Star Citizen? I grew up playing X-Wing / TIE Fighter / XwVTIE , as well as playing a host of flight sim games over the years, how could I possibly say no to the scope of SC?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) A mix of exploration and PVP I suppose, though as roles become more defined that may switch.

What was the first game you remember playing? Super Mario NES?

What other games do you play? Way too many to list, most any genre you can think of, my current most played are Ark:Survival Evolved, SWTOR, Sins of a Solar Empire, and SC

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I played with TEST of EVE & Planetside 2, I've always had a good time playing with fellow Redditors, I don't see any reason to change that up now.

Picard or Kirk? Vader, hands down.

Reactions: WarrenPeace and Esq

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I had a love/hate relationship with SoaSE. I loved the game and the mods, but I hated the way it made an entire day disappear every time I played it. Welcome to TEST!

Serious Table

Admiral
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Serious_Table
SWTOR! Which side and which class? I'm a diehard Bounty Hunter through and through, and while Star Citizen generated significantly more hype for me personally, the second most hyped thing without a shadow of a doubt is Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: IhsanT'kar

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
i found it funny back in the day that the X-wing games had random people but later give you "Wedge" but wing commander games give you "Luke" needless to say...it was nice at the time but looks like wing commander was the better pony to back.

Welcome to Test

Forgot your password?