CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Where you from stranger?

I am from Canada, and my name's Crudesasquatch

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I wanted to point and click in a pretty environment while imbibing while pretending to fly. Also, I wanted to relive my Privateer lifestyle without destroying the memories of that game by reinstalling it and seeing it as how it really was.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Killing unsuspecting traders and pretending it is PVP. Fighting NPCs and pretending I'm saving the universe. Crashing into objects to see if my ship is as strong as an objects.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Kings Quest 1. Actually, I remember putting the disks in and waiting for it to load, then putting in another disk, and another, and another, and then the Sierra music playing, and then my mom saying I'd been in front of the computer too long.

What other games do you play?

Is there a Steam Sale?

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

My brother bribed me with a continuous supply of beer and my very own Aurora.

Picard or Kirk?

John Rhys Davies

I'd also like to shout out to brother Blind_Owl, who very graciously is forcing me to play video games with me and him and I. Also for this very nice place mat that says "Test Squadron" and reminds me of who I am loyal too. five Putins for him!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey oh brodder! You're literally sitting on the other side of the living room, but I figured I'd welcome you officially (because if it isn't on the forums, it isnt real) to TEST Squadron, BEST Squardon. Now go party so we can fly drunk later.
I wanted to point and click in a pretty environment while imbibing while pretending to fly
Crashing into objects to see if my ship is as strong as an objects.
You'll fit right in here. Welcome home.
I remember putting the disks in and waiting for it to load, then putting in another disk, and another, and another, and then the Sierra music playing
The ol' 8086, with 51/4 floppies. Ahhhh, the memories.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome a new! Welcome to TEST!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I'd also like to shout out to brother Blind_Owl, who very graciously is forcing me to play video games with me and him and I. Also for this very nice place mat that says "Test Squadron" and reminds me of who I am loyal too. five Putins for him!
Only thing you need now is a forum avatar. Might I suggest:

You really love that TEST mat. Welcome to TEST!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Now my face is proper demonstration of my loyal incubation of Squadron morals! A new star is born, as my aurora flares for a moment before burning in the sun!

Reactions: Blind Owl

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Oh, and don't forget to color your stuff with test logos. I'm in the process of thinking about spray painting my gaming PC with the test logo, and I painted the test logo on my airsoft M4A1.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
It makes me really happy that, now and again, a member intro thread can make me laugh this hard. I already like you.

I laughed so hard when I first saw that pic. Then I immediately thought "that guy looks EXACTLY like the kind of guy we need in TEST."

And now here you are.

10/10 Glorious.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I am happy to be accepted! Long nights, much oil, many candles burnt, and finally am party member of glorious revolution... erm... pilot member of glorious test squadron.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?