Hello. I'm ready to become space debris.

ChuckTupper

Captain
Mar 24, 2015
RSI Handle
ChuckTupper
Hi, my name is Steve.

I'm from New Jersey

I think I was drawn to just how ambitious Star Citizen is as a game. If they can achieve a portion of what they are attempting, I still think there won't be another game like it.

I'm actually looking forward to the FPS parts of the game. I'm pretty abysmal at flying, and I've never been into space sims. The fact that this game is attempting to seamlessly combine the two blows my mind. I'll happily gun from someone else's ship while they fly straight into a star, or follow their lead in my Mustang.

First game I remember is probably Adventure for the Atari 2600. I was afraid of the dragon.

Lately I've been playing Heroes of the Storm and various single player games (Wind Waker HD, Dead Rising 2). I was into BF4 and Planetside 2 for a while, but I haven't played to much as of late.

I was in Test in Planetside 2 when it was first released. I had a good time. I may have been in a Test Planetside 1 outfit as well during the month or so prior to 2 coming out.

Picard, without hesitation.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Welcome to best Squardon. If you like the FPS, you're more than welcome to stand in the back of my Avenger with the rear bay open and shoot at whatever comes from behind with a pewpew gun if you'd like. Most effective tactic ever.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?