Hello, Shinauri reporting for duty!

Shinauri

Lieutenant
Dec 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Shinauri
Hello everyone! I think TEST pretty much dominates the SC stream world, and I'd love to be a part of it.

It's been a while since I was in the stream game. I was the #2 diablo 3 streamer when it launched, running about 1k concurrent a day. I am partnered with Twitch, but I haven't really streamed since, err, 2011? You probably already know me from trolling around the other streamers games.

Anyone have an preferred streaming program or tips? Back in my day XSplit was the only option, and it seems a lot more have emerged since then. Bots also seem a necessity as well. If you know any good mods, feel free to PM me or name drop like a boss. Probably also going to have to look into graphics, argh so much work to do. I also realize that other streamers have certain time slots, and I'll make sure to stay out of that zone and help you guys succeed in every way I can.

See you in the verse!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Best Wishes. We can never have enough Streamers.

The UK/EU time zone would be helpful as many of our Streamers are on between 2 AM and 5 AM in Europe.
We not only miss the fun, we miss out on all the Giveaways.
I for one would like to see some of our Streamers do Weekends during the European times.

Have fun.

Forgot your password?