Hello 'Test' World

jokrone

Ensign
Nov 29, 2023
RSI Handle
John-Krone
I've been in the game for a while but have hesitated to join an org (previous game org was very demanding). I'm a Sys. Eng. and work from home so can connect while working but can't fit into tight schedules due to work.

I'm also a concierge Grand Admiral and you guys sound like a fun bunch. Hoping to get to know you guys better and help whenever I can.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party. As a fellow Concierge member, thanks for also helping support the project we love. I hope that you enjoy your "Executive" (golden) armor set, just remember that as shiny as it is, snipers can see you coming from further away than something less flashy. I speak from personal experiences there. LoL Do you have any favorite types of ships or game play yet?

jokrone

Ensign
Nov 29, 2023
RSI Handle
John-Krone
F8C has turned into my favorite. I just hope they don't nerf it. Exploration (mostly getting stuck lol) and mining + salvaging is what I enjoy most at the moment.

I see the Yub Nub on your profile pic. I learned how to make the Yub Nub drink from Disney's Galaxy Edge tavern. Now I want to drink

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
F8C has turned into my favorite. I just hope they don't nerf it. Exploration (mostly getting stuck lol) and mining + salvaging is what I enjoy most at the moment.

I see the Yub Nub on your profile pic. I learned how to make the Yub Nub drink from Disney's Galaxy Edge tavern. Now I want to drink
Odds are, that CIG will eventually nerf the F8C to some degree in the name of "ship balancing". Hopefully it won't be too drastically though.

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to Test! I also work from home, for most of the last 10 years now. The only problem getting to my office is the amount of traffic on the freeway on my way there. I mean 10 feet is a long ass way to need to travel. Actually it's 5 feet but if I remember that I have to take a leak, I need to find where I can make a U-turn. in all that traffic. Gawd, life is hard isn't it?

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Welcome to Test Squadron, jokrone! Is that pronounced like 'Joker-one' or 'Joe-crone' or something else? I do love the look of the shiny concierge armor, but it must be such a bullet magnet. We'd draw less attention wearing the monocle and top hat. :o7:

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon jokrone!
Gotta admit, better join Test Squadron than Slitherin, right? ;-P
Happy to say that there are no snakes in here. Or if there are they're the wise, medical kind.
Okay, enough weird references based on pop culture and Avatar likenesses.
So hopp behind your flying stick and let's play ball up in the air!
(Was that another reference? Dam'n, I can't tell no more)
Anyhow, glad you came and see you in the Verse! :o7:

Forgot your password?