Hello TEST

davidon

Ensign
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
davidon
I am davidon from near Washington DC. I live near spais but I am not spai. I have an Origin 315P sitting in my hangar, waiting to explode.

I'm intollerably old and also a musician so I'll probably linger indefinitely, looking more and more like a mummy. I don't know how to fly a flight sim anymore because I haven't since Wing Commander. Man I loved those games..

In short, I'm near useless but maybe fun to point at things to see what happens. I like to explore, so I got that going for me, which is nice..

So hello!

Reactions: BluChew and TestBot

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I'm intollerably old and also a musician so I'll probably linger indefinitely, looking more and more like a mummy.
What kind of instruments do you play? Also, you're not intolerably old. I work with intolerably old customers and they have no concept of computers other than they are evil.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
You sound like a lovely person. Will you be my friend?
It's a trap! TestBot is looking for other human parts to weld onto his increasingly lovely body.

As the other resident old person, welcome! We'll fart vociferously from our Chairs of Wisdom to the amazement of our less-bewhiskered brethren, then crash our ships in a methane-infused fireball.

I also have a 315p! Who can deny those aerodynamic lines, and those stores of space-food?

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
As the other resident old person, welcome! We'll fart vociferously from our Chairs of Wisdom to the amazement of our less-bewhiskered brethren, then crash our ships in a methane-infused fireball.

davidon

Ensign
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
davidon
It's a trap! TestBot is looking for other human parts to weld onto his increasingly lovely body.
Uh oh.. Testbot, I'm afraid I have bad news. There is nothing lovely about my body.

rawlololololol!!

I also have a 315p! Who can deny those aerodynamic lines, and those stores of space-food?
Exactly. The only thing that I can see it is missing is a mini fridge in the command area. And maybe some kind of hose contraption to outvent waste byproducts brought about by the inclusion of the minifridge.. If it's comfy I might not move for days.

Reactions: starkestrel

davidon

Ensign
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
davidon
STARKESTRAL: These TEST kids aren’t half bad.
DAVIDON: Nope, they’re ALL bad!

DAVIDON: I wonder if there really is life on another planet.
STARKESTRAL: Why do you care? You don’t have a life on this one?

STARKESTRAL: What’s all the commotion about?
DAVIDON: Starkestral, the Aurora ran away!
STARKESTRAL: Well, you know what that makes that pilot -
BOTH: Smarter than us!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i see

the 300i seems to attract older ppl, with it's luxury and design and the slightly higher price.

why die in agony, when you can pour yourself a bourbon and light a cigar :D

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Well I also have an Aurora LN now. I think it's the coolest looking ship so far.
Nice. Did you pick up an Aurora recently through trades? I've just got one ship at the moment. My friends thought I was crazy for pledging at all. I've run across a lot of people in TEST with multiple ships. I think with our variety we'll be able to do some really fun and cool stuff!

i see

the 300i seems to attract older ppl, with it's luxury and design and the slightly higher price.

why die in agony, when you can pour yourself a bourbon and light a cigar :D
That's got "classy" written all over it.

I'd pour you some of my actual Scotch if you were here, haha!

davidon

Ensign
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
davidon
Nice. Did you pick up an Aurora recently through trades? I've just got one ship at the moment. My friends thought I was crazy for pledging at all. I've run across a lot of people in TEST with multiple ships. I think with our variety we'll be able to do some really fun and cool stuff!
No, I just bought it. The LN is still for sale. $35 without a Alpha/Beta slot (which I already got with the 315P). I think my wife thinks I'm crazy for buying two ships in a game that doesn't exist yet!

But, heh, yeah we should be able to do some things if we don't all asplode..

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?