Hello TEST!

Vimes

Captain
Dec 6, 2015
RSI Handle
VIIMES
Hey all. New member as of today! Been looking for a good bunch of people to enjoy the game with! I got myself a Constellation starter package wich will be my main workhorse once the game launches.

Where you from stranger?

Sweden!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I noticed the game when it was first announced, but i didnt want to get too exited or involved directly, imo it was better to keep cool and ignore the game for anwhile whilst it was in its beginning development process, now with 2.0 on the way i find it a good time point to get involved in the game!

I played the original Wing Commander, Freelancer and Privateer, Original Elite, done two stinces of EvE Online but i never liked the fact that you were confined to inside your ship only.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

All of it really, one day i might do mercinary stuff or pirating myself, the other day i might work as a crew man on a miner, the next day i might do transportation missions or trading or smuggling. Or just exploring and questing. Racing. The next day i might just hang out at a local space bar getting drunk.

Doing Coorp/Org stuff. Helping out the guild.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pong.

What other games do you play?

The games i have installed right now are ARMA III, CS GO, GTA V, Fallout 4 and Star Citizen.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I sorted the Organizations under player members and activity and Test seemed to have a good mix, the more i read about Test the more i liked it.

Picard or Kirk?

If i have to choose one, Kirk.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?