Hello!

_paramedic

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
paramedic4760
Dear Test Squadron members,

My name is paramedic4760, otherwise known as _paramedic, and I'm ecstatic to join your company. I live in Chicago, USA, and am originally from Houston, Texas. I'm both an undergraduate student, an EMT, and a part-time lab-assistant. As for hobbies, I like martial arts, music production, and making VFX, alongside gaming. I also volunteer actively in my community and have extensive leadership experience.

Star Citizen's extreme flexibility of play and amazing sci-fi setting drew me immediately since it's initial kickstarter. I waited a while before buying in, but do not regret it at all! Arena Commander is incredibly fun and I can't wait to explore the universe!

I hope to make the most out of Star Citizen. As of right now I have a stock 325a, but hope to upgrade it with a jump-drive and perhaps some stealth capabilities to suit my playing style. I am not very interested in mining or scavenging, but am definitely interested in exploration and stealth. I hope to eventually take on a role as a spy, performing stealth missions either solo or with a squad of teammates, for purposes such as recon, corporate espionage, assassinations, and sabotage. I'm a decent FPS-player and have lots of experience directing and working with teammates to complete objectives. When not taking on these sorts of missions, I hope to take a break from combat and explore the universe. I am also open to working on multi-player ships to take on larger objectives or simply to explore. In terms of gaming, my strengths are in stealth and leadership. I tend to take the stealthy approach in most games and have done so for years. In terms of leadership in games, I used to regularly lead squads in games of Artemis. I am also a good follower – in games such as Arma and Battlefield I follow and complete objectives as set by my leaders.

The first game I remember playing is Pokemon, Yellow Version on the Gameboy, and Picard all the way!

Anyways, that's enough about me. I hope to see you all in the universe!

Hugs and kisses,

_paramedic

Reactions: CitizenDad

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Welcome to test mate have a beer! Or something else alcoholic!!

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Someone else from Houston. Welcome!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Saw you jump into chat for a second and leave.

Whats wrong?

Don't you like us?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!!! Medics are always great to have. We crash, you patch.
How's Chicago traffic compared to driving down 290 in Houston? I hate my commute.

_paramedic

Captain
Dec 3, 2014
RSI Handle
paramedic4760
Thanks for the welcome guys!

As for alcohol, Timarien, I don't drink anymore, but do you have any soda?

Great to see Houstonians, YellowDog and Troy!

Hey Montoya, I jumped into chat but then I had to leave in the real world. It's finals season, so I'll definitely jump into chat soon to procrastinate.

Troy: I might actually take on a role as a medic if I can fit a medbay in my ship along with a jump-drive, but I definitely plan to be well-stocked in med supplies in the field. I'd be happy to provide support! In terms of traffic, I don't drive in Chicago, so no frustration there. However, public transportation can be very slow compared to driving a car: to get downtown it takes me about 50 minutes versus 18-30 in a car. Traffic can be real bad around rush-hour from my experiences in rush-hour, but in Chicago, traffic keeps moving along, even if only at 10 mph. What I hate in Houston is running into those huge, stop-and-go blocks of traffic caused by some ignorant fellow gawking at an accident. There are also less accidents here and drivers tend to work together. There's less cutting off and bad driving practices.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
We con make some awesome soda mix stuff.. Like coke, fanta and cold-coffee XD.
Congrats on the smart decision

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I'm partial to NA beers

NA St. Pauli Girl, NA Beck's

Forgot your password?