Hello

Aderas

Lieutenant
Jan 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Aderas
So I just applied to TEST and I hope to make the cut...

I'm turning 30 this year (Oh gosh... I'll be an old person soon... perhaps I should take up knitting, porch sitting and yelling at young people instead :D ) and have a steady daytime job. This means that I will mostly play on weekends. Unfortunately I won't be able to come online until march as my gaming rig is busted and I'm waiting on some replacement parts as well as being in the middle of a move when they are availabe.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Seeing as you failed to answer any of the questions on our entrance application, you are perhaps overqualified for our group, but that's okay. We'll find a spot for you.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
haha, if you can figure out how to open a Reddit account, you 'make the cut'

you don't have to choose between acting like an old fart and flying with Test, many here do both

I expect you'll fit right in here

Aderas

Lieutenant
Jan 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Aderas
Thank you all for the kind welcome. Hmm, I guess I should answer the questions in the sticky which I completely missed reading.

Here goes nothing:
Where you from stranger?
Sweden
What drew you to Star Citizen?
It simply seems like an awesome world to spend time in. I've spent countless hours playing Elite II on the Amiga and even more hours playing EVE so this game seemed like a logical next step for me blending the best of both worlds. I'm also upgrading my computer to be ready for the oculus rift to start playing these kinds of games the way they were meant to be played.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Definitely exploration. Also drunk fleets, but that's a given isn't it...
What was the first game you remember playing?
I'm not sure if it was "The Last Ninja" or "International Karate +", on the almighty C64 of course, but it's one of them.
What other games do you play?
Lots of games, right now I have a crappy computer as my gaming rig died so I currently play lots of rougelikes and other games that don't require more computing power than a toaster.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome to TEST. C64 had some great ones. I feel your pain with the death of a gaming rig. There are a couple of good threads in the marketplace and tech support to help you out.

Forgot your password?