Hello!

Draxian

Captain
Jun 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Draxian
Greetings! The name's Draxian. As I'm short on time I'll use the template from the introductory sticky :)

Where you from stranger?

I'm from the UK, specifically England.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I find the concept of the game exciting. The idea seems almost too grand to be true but it's gained a lot of ground.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm looking forward to getting out there and exploring more than anything. That being said, I hope to get the chance to crew some of the larger ships whilst they establish some high-velocity dominance.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing was Super Mario Bro's on the SNES with my older brother. Of course I was player two...

What other games do you play?
I play a variety of games, though mainly MMOs and shooters.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was taken in by the entertaining nature of the organisation's page on the RSI website.

Picard or Kirk?
Being English I'm duty bound to declare my appreciation of Picard.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST, from across the pond! There are quite a few capital ships here, from Captain Richard's Idris-P Party Boat to RussianJ's Javelin, Russian Roulette. I'm sure they can squeeze you in somewhere :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Draxian

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to TEST from, across the pond! There are quite a few capital ships here, from Captain Richard's Idris-P Party Boat to RussianJ's Javelin, Russian Roulette. I'm sure they can squeeze you in somewhere :D
Or you can do like the rest of us are planning and crash into capital ships in our Aurora's, board them and take over the bridge... All while holding a beer in one hand... Welcome to TEST Squadron, where Raptors and Hamsters will rule the galaxy!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Reactions: Draxian

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
Greetings! The name's Draxian.
Oh behalf of Brit Squad Welcome!

Please collect you complementary Tea and Biscuits in the foyer before making your way to the Bar.

Forgot your password?