Hello!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hey, guys! I joined about a week ago, so I thought it was about time I'd say hi! Here it goes:

Where you from stranger? + some other stuff

My name is Liviu, I'm 27 years old, and I'm from Bucharest, Romania.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I'm really passionate about astrophysics and gaming; also I was looking for a game to play for a long, long time; so a space RPG was the best thing to ever happen! I've only known about Star Citizen for about 2 weeks now, but I'm already having wet dreams about it. The complexity of the game (or the promise of it) was so enticing, I can't wait for it to come out so I can slowly sink into it and start neglecting my real life and my family. :)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I want to do a bit of everything, just to see what it's all about; but I'm mostly interested in hauling/trading. In most games I've played, I have focused almost exclusively on PvP, and I feel a change of pace would be welcome. I'll give everything a try, see where that takes me.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I'm pretty sure the first were Boulder Dash / Supaplex, but I have more vivid memories of playing Desert Strike, Doom and Descent.

What other games do you play?
I've played WoW four about 6 years before quitting semi-permanently (every time a new expansion is released, I play for about a month, then quit again); I also love the Fallout Series, Diablo, adventure games and simulators of all kinds (anything from The Sims to Euro Truck Simulator).
Also, tons and tons of board games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was browsing the Organizations tab over on the RSI website, looking for like-minded folk to play with (all my friends - of which I don't have many - are either too cheap or busy to play anymore). So I stumbled upon TEST and I was completely sold on the "Things other people could be saying about us" ad.
I also like alcohol.

Picard or Kirk?
Hehe.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope we'll have a great time crashing Auroras!

PS: My computer is crap. Kind of.

EDIT: My handle is "AstroSupitza".

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Welcome to TEST Supitza, I look forward to crashing with you soon! Come hang out in TEST chat the RSI website, or mumble some time!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to upgrade your computer before the game comes out. Even if there are no more delays.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
are you a god? if your computer is crap and you still managed to post here... the smell must be horrendous. I mean to use crap as the base for holding and connecting all your computer parts must be astounding the power alone must heat it up instead of little diodes of lights you get "the smell " (jk)

welcome to test squad... and looks like you will be needing a cargo carrier, and most of us will be willing to fly wing easily as long as it booze.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Thanks for the warm welcome!

looks like you will be needing a cargo carrier, and most of us will be willing to fly wing easily as long as it booze.
I'll get a Hull as soon as they're available again. As for the booze... what do you think I need all that cargo room for? :cool:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! Please bring a bottle of Tunica with you too... get a good Romanian buzz in you!

I spent a few weeks visiting some friends in Romania a few years ago. Fun place and a lot of amazing women there too.. glad to have a crazy Romanian in Test who can correct my Romanian pronunciation of swear words...

Forgot your password?