Hello!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Welcome to TEST!

A few pointers:

-Don't poke Nkato, he will theorycraft you to death and yell nonsense words at random times.

-Don't replace someones microbrews with FUCKING NATTY LITE GRAMMARGESTAPO, I DON'T CARE IF ITS A WHOLE CASE THAT TRAPPIST ALE WAS FUCKING EXPENSIVE YOU LITTLE SHIT

- Having an Aurora is technically optional, but highly recommended. Other acceptable crash friendly ships are the Mustang (higher speed = faster crashes!), Reliant (its like a big razor!), Scythe/Glaive (literally a big razor!) and Bengal (10/10, would crash into sun)

Jokes aside, welcome to TEST! Hope you enjoy yourself :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Ich weiß, etwas Deutsch , aber nicht so viel , also musste ich nutzen Google Übersetzer für dieser Kommentar .
Entschuldigen Sie mich, wo ist die Bibliothek? yea! google translate

What do you mean in the future there is no books? That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was, was all the time I needed...

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Oh SAAAAAMMMMM!!!!

Sorry.. couldn't resist. Welcome to Test Squadron.. pull up a stump and wipe off your hairy feet... we be space ship flying into suns in this quest....

But honestly this image couldn't sum up my feelings of you being in Test:

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG

Yaay! our very own onion man! AND HE FIXES CRASHED AROURAS 10/10 Montoya would approve

Forgot your password?