Hello!

Joan of Arcturus

Vice Admiral
Jan 19, 2016
RSI Handle
JoanArcturus
Just submitted my application. I'm sure it'll be a while before the in-depth committee returns its decision on my suitability for Test Squadron... ;)

Where you from stranger?
I'm from Canada, eh.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space sim, persistent universe, great graphics, chance to go out in a blaze of glory - what's not to like?
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, trading
What was the first game you remember playing?
Dungeon Master on the Atari ST
What other games do you play?
EVE (a little. I want to like it, but...), Fallout 4, E:D (not lately though), used to play WoW but managed to escape
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Reading the insightful and erudite posts on RSI forums by Test members. <kissing sounds>
Picard or Kirk?
Picard clearly wins in the 'sexy bald-headed Captains of ships named Enterprise' category.
Cheers!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm from Canada, eh.
One of us, one of us!! Hey hoser! Where aboots ya from? We need more Canucks. I especially could use someone to rub bear fat on my back. It's cold in Edmonton, and @CrudeSasquatch is working tonight or something stupid like that. Sheesh, who does he think he is? Useless brother o' mine. Ha
Anyways, welcome to TEST!

Mirax Arneau

Commander
Donor
Dec 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Mirax-Arneau
Welcome! Promise not to burn ya at the stake like your namesake, everything else is fair game though. The mob can usually be sated by Beer and explosions, so I suggest heavily investing in both :)

Welcome to the Insanity that is Test!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Just submitted my application. I'm sure it'll be a while before the in-depth committee returns its decision on my suitability for Test Squadron... ;)

Where you from stranger?
I'm from Canada, eh.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space sim, persistent universe, great graphics, chance to go out in a blaze of glory - what's not to like?
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, trading
What was the first game you remember playing?
Dungeon Master on the Atari ST
What other games do you play?
EVE (a little. I want to like it, but...), Fallout 4, E:D (not lately though), used to play WoW but managed to escape
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Reading the insightful and erudite posts on RSI forums by Test members. <kissing sounds>
Picard or Kirk?
Picard clearly wins in the 'sexy bald-headed Captains of ships named Enterprise' category.
Cheers!
If it takes a while to return, it's because they're sleeping off a hangover. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?