Hello

rockefelm

Ensign
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Urinal_Cake
Hello Test!
I'm a new pledge that just downloaded today and while I was downloading the game I looking around for communities to join and low and behold your mighty organization came up.
I love the Enlistment poster btw.
I don't have a F^$&ing clue wha I'm doing but I DO have an Aurora so lucky me seeing as thats your organizations favorite ship.

something about myself ..... uh .... I eat Kittens .... sometimes little infants if I can steal them from the nursery, which is why I think I am suited to join your lovely organization....

Go Team!

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Hello Test!
I'm a new pledge that just downloaded today and while I was downloading the game I looking around for communities to join and low and behold your mighty organization came up.
I love the Enlistment poster btw.
I don't have a F^$&ing clue wha I'm doing but I DO have an Aurora so lucky me seeing as thats your organizations favorite ship.

something about myself ..... uh .... I eat Kittens .... sometimes little infants if I can steal them from the nursery, which is why I think I am suited to join your lovely organization....

Go Team!
Welcome :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Just refrain from eating any of our future turret gunners and we should be fine. We'll see if we can get a supply of Vanduul babies or something.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?