Hellozzzz

Boggles

Lieutenant
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Arthurdent
Hello everybody my name Is Boggles I am new here even though I have been with test for about 3 months me thinks. I'm from Texas the greatest country in the whole wide world (undebatable sorry) And I am totally excited for Star citizen! I want to get into content creation and use sc for the source ;-). I would like to take a moment to answer the question of Picard or Kirk. I feel like both are highly over rated and that some light must be shown upon the great Lt. William Riker a man of fortitude, a man of honor, a man who when his captain was knee deep in some poopie he stood his ground and stayed on the ship where Picard should have been. Not only did his quick thinking save the lives of every man woman and child on this ship time and time again but also on countless planets too (untold stories) He is a hero beyond compare and a lover with no equal. We should all strive to be like him (like Picard did secretly) and make this planet a better place *bows*. Ummmm so what else should we write about... nevermind. I hope I love you guys.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Wow.. shard to read... must use line breaks more... my head hurts. And Texas isn't a country =)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Also, Riker had a damn sexy beard. Gotta love the beard. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?