Helmets, lots of helmets

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
To get the fancy helmet, you need to be a subscriber, or buy one off a subscriber. Cost is $4 USD. I am sure they would want to get payed back, so add VAT or other taxes, plus any paypall or other fees to the price)

You need the $10 subscription, plus the 4 dollars to buy it from CIG, so it's cheaper to buy off another subscriber. You do not get this helmet free as a subscriber.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Now, for the bigger PvP ops, Montoya has asked that you get armor in Test colors. See his post here for details. If you can afford it, try to get a set of black armor as well. That sets you up to play the opposing force.

It's a lot of money, but one of the biggest costs are the guns, especially since when you die you lose them if you had them out. Here is a good way to get a gun. Go play the evict missions. Once you are inside, shoot the NPCs and collect their guns. As you get a new gun, take your old gun off and put it into inventory (this will stop working at some point). You should be able to pick up 3-4 or maybe even 8 guns this way. (maybe the winners should pick up the guns from the fallen in our PvP ops?)
So it looks like I may have a chunk of time to get in the game on Saturday. I'm going to have to spend some of that setting up my controls and getting used to them but I may try to do some missions (I've never done a single one in the game believe it or not, not even delivery or bounty hunting missions). So that means I'm probably going to find out what FPS combat is like tomorrow. As far as the guns disappearing when you die, does that also apply to guns that are in your hangar and attributed to your account?

Forgot your password?