Help me get my friend and his wife cheap ships?

May 30, 2024
RSI Handle
CriticalThreat7
Hey i know this is a big ask from a complete stranger, but my friend and his wife have wanted to join me in the verse for a long time. i thought i could gift a ship with store credit but i was mistaken. Just the $20 aurora would be all they needed. If anyone would be willing to help. I'd greatly appreciate it.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey i know this is a big ask from a complete stranger, but my friend and his wife have wanted to join me in the verse for a long time. i thought i could gift a ship with store credit but i was mistaken. Just the $20 aurora would be all they needed. If anyone would be willing to help. I'd greatly appreciate it.
Actually, a $20 Aurora won't be enough, as you need a ship with a game package in order to actually play Star Citizen outside of Free Flight events. The current Invictus Aurora MR game pack is on sale in the US at $40.50 with 10yr insurance. Regularly $45 with 3-6 month insurance. I hope that this info helps stranger. BTW, since you've already come this far, you might as well make an introduction post to let us get to know you & welcome you to TEST Squadron.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Aurora-MR-Invictus-Starter-Pack-Warbond

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Yeah, no. As of my response you joined 22 minutes ago, and immediately post looking for handouts with a question that doesn't make sense.

If you're legit, spend some time in the Discord and learn how the game works. We're a friendly bunch :)

May 30, 2024
RSI Handle
CriticalThreat7
Yeah, no. As of my response you joined 22 minutes ago, and immediately post looking for handouts with a question that doesn't make sense.

If you're legit, spend some time in the Discord and learn how the game works. We're a friendly bunch :)
Thanks i will hop in the discord, I'm not trying to cause drama. The question makes sense, i spent store credit on a ship and thought i could gift it but you can't gift ships bought with store credit. I didn't know that so i was asking for help. Yes i know handouts. I shouldn't have asked that right when joining. It isn't for me, i have ships. I understand though.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks i will hop in the discord, I'm not trying to cause drama. The question makes sense, i spent store credit on a ship and thought i could gift it but you can't gift ships bought with store credit. I didn't know that so i was asking for help. Yes i know handouts. I shouldn't have asked that right when joining. It isn't for me, i have ships. I understand though.
That's why I said what I did & offered the official link that I did to help you help your friend. Cheers!

Reactions: criticalthreat7

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
You could sell some credits or your ships and buy your friends the game, that is your best option!

• o7
Forgot your password?