HELP NEEDED for custom TEST Flight school logo

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Hmmm... I think you should steer toward an Animal House meets Top Gun..... Like a empty beer bottle, broken aviators, and a hung over pilot leaning heavily on a desk saying "Captain my Captain" with the test patch on his shoulder....

Or a really amazing looking flight instructor.. thinking Jessica Alba in a flight suit... standing with the crop in front of a bunch of testie pilots....

;)

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Here's a pic I found on the web that fits you quite well I believe. Edited it a bit to add some test flare and a logo
That is absolutely amazeballs wakapedia!! Thanks you so much!!!

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Hmmm... I think you should steer toward an Animal House meets Top Gun..... Like a empty beer bottle, broken aviators, and a hung over pilot leaning heavily on a desk saying "Captain my Captain" with the test patch on his shoulder....

Or a really amazing looking flight instructor.. thinking Jessica Alba in a flight suit... standing with the crop in front of a bunch of testie pilots....

;)
I would go for that as well! But I love that logo xD

Wakapedia

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Wakapedia
i can edit it more if there's anything more you want added. or a clear back ground or anything just ask

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
i can edit it more if there's anything more you want added. or a clear back ground or anything just ask
A clear background would be awesome. And maybe the times of said event. But I fucking love it. Especially the aurora Tatoo xD

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Wakapedia you are amazing!!

Forgot your password?