Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
So i got an alpha invite 3 days ago for Heroes of the Storm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_the_Storm

I hated every MOBA-style game since LoL (yes i played DOTA 2003), probably because of the community and the hate. If you're not a dedicated no-life player, you'll get flamed. I decided let the kiddies play LoL and they will stay out of other games.

But HOTS is really great so far. Sure flaming will start when the game is more popular. But i think game mechanics generally avoid too much hate.

It is immediate fun, there is no skilltree or items, just level ups with some skill options. you get objectives (there are 4 or 5 different maps) you have to do with your team that are quite fun.

This game is different and at the same time refreshing.

I hope they will give out some more invites soon. If you're interested in teamplay, just add me: ChrizZ#2283 in battle.net.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
How did you get your beta keys? Did you do something else than opting in the beta on battle.net?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
How did you get your beta keys? Did you do something else than opting in the beta on battle.net?
I applied for beta 4 months ago and got no response, I opted for beta again around 3 weeks ago and got a invite within 3 days lol

Reactions: TypeO
Forgot your password?