Hey, buddies.

Kenjamin

Ensign
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Kenjamin
So, I bought Star Citizen a while back before Arena Commander was available and have only played a few times, but I am so jonesing for a space-sim twitch shooter and want to get more active in the game. The only thing is there isn't a lot of documentation that I've found for what all is available and it also sucks to play alone, so I thought I would join you guys if you'll have me. I've been in Reddit guilds in WoW and GW2 and they were always a blast, so I suspect this group to be no different.

Just point me in the direction of a FAQ or something for the squadron and I'll be the wingman you'll never knew you needed. Because I suck and will be a bullet sponge for you while you get away safely.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Because I suck and will be a bullet sponge... that's basically the motto I live by in real life and in SC ;)

If you are looking for more stuff to jones over SC for... don't forget the good old fashion youtube videos. Some greats videos out there including some from Test members such as Montoya's state of the squadron videos (it has been compared to Citizen Cane meets 5th Element), BadNewsBaron (its up there with the The LastStarfighter combined with Step Up 2).. and videos such as SC AA (AA is for quitters though) and many many more....

Enjoy and welcome to test!

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You're in good company, bullet sponge! Welcome to TEST! Be sure to paint your spaceship bright distracting colors so they don't notice me running away.

Kenjamin

Ensign
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Kenjamin
I just tried Arena Commander and even on low I get stuttering, lockups, and popping graphics :( I guess I'll have to wait a little longer until it's optimized a bit better.

Forgot your password?