Hey Everyone

Meowmix28

Lieutenant
Feb 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
Where you from stranger? Currently living in Waynesville Missouri, but will be moving to Seattle Washington in about a month from todays date

What drew you to Star Citizen? well i followed Star Citizen from the start but i needed a computer to be able to run this game i didnt pledge till later this year when i ihad the extra funds to spend on a Ghost Hornet

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) well exploring new systems with people that i love playing with basically anything that happen in that moment is what is currently driving me to play this game i want to be apart of something real something big something fun

What was the first game you remember playing? First game that i can rember playing isduck hunt for the NES long nights on the weekends playing that and duck hunt with my brother good times

What other games do you play? god umm anything and everything really i was playing banished or C&C when i didnt have internet i ust to be a huge wow player but stopped playing it due to theres other gams out there to exp and i just wanted something else. was into eve online but a point in my life changed and i just didnt have alot of time to play and lost alot of the friends i ust to have on there due to not being active during my process of leaving the military and adjusting to civil life

Picard or Kirk?
Picard these are a few reasons why

Picard has never trashed Gene Roddenberry.
Assimilating has never been a problem for Picard.
Picard would never have dropped the charges against Khan.
Picard like solving mysteries; Kirk couldn't figure one out if he
tried.
Picard can actually make being bald, middle-aged, and scrawny look sexy
& macho.
When Picard has an alternate reality experience, it's worth watching
and caring about.
Nobody ever back-slaps Picard
Picard single-handedly saved the Federation, the Klingon Empire, and
all of humanity while still a lowly captain.

Attachments

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?