Hey there, TEST

CipherUltima

Rear Admiral
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
CipherUltima
Where you from stranger?
Southern Texas, near the coast. It's humid here. Send help.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The Squadron 42 announcement trailer. A friend linked it to me, and I was instantly sold. The X series is good, but I've been desperate for a great (new) space sim for a while now.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The PvP, mainly the bigger fleet battles. There's just something amazing about lots of spaceships shooting at each other. Besides that, I'm really looking forward to the level of immersion Star Citizen can provide (hoping to get my hands on an Oculus Rift sometime this year as well).

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pac-man, on an arcade machine in my doctor's waiting room. The first game I actually owned was Super Mario World, which I absolutely loved.

What other games do you play?
Sins of a Solar Empire, Civilization V, and Kerbal Space Program. Starbound's really cool too.

Picard or Kirk?
Mal.

Alright, fine. Picard.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Right about now, I would take your humidity and some heat. Below 0 with wind chill here.

Reactions: Magnumag

CipherUltima

Rear Admiral
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
CipherUltima
Welcome to TEST!

Right about now, I would take your humidity and some heat. Below 0 with wind chill here.
Hah, I suppose I'm a bit spoiled. Currently 55 out, with light rain. Still, I wouldn't wish the summers here on anyone. Over 100 degrees, with 95% humidity? Guh.

What a cool doctor. Welcome, CipherUltima!
Yeah, he was awesome. Eventually got Donkey Kong and Galaga too. His office closed years ago, unfortunately :(

Forgot your password?