Hey there TEST!

tarper24

Vice Admiral
Dec 7, 2015
RSI Handle
tarper24
Where you from stranger?
I am from the center of a place known as the United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Many things drew me to Star Citizen. I've always loved flying and space games. I love that I'll be able to walk around my ship, other's ships, stations, and expecially planets.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration. I love being able to wander aroundopen worlds in video games, getting lost in the atmosphere and just looking at all the small details a developer puts into their game world is something I've always loved. I expect some of my great moments in this game to come from actually getting lost in space.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The very first game I can actually remember playing was a small game called "Bang! Bang!" It is a very old 2D artillery game on computer. It was kind of a small game.

What other games do you play?
I love playing open-world games, and sandbox game. I like games that have stories that branch off in different directions, or better yet, ones that don't have any story, and the players make up the story as they go. Some games I've played recently are Minecraft, Just Cause 3, Space Engineers, Rust, Garry's Mod, and ArmA 3.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I first heard about TEST from Captain Richard's stream.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard.

Reactions: Kal and WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Jack Firebaugh

Rear Admiral
Jun 20, 2014