Hey

teneightynine

Lieutenant
Apr 11, 2014
RSI Handle
teneightynine
Where you from stranger?
I hail from the magical island nation of the Philippines, but am living in exile in the harsh lands of the Pacific Northwest.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaceships, man ... spaceships ...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Sitting inside my Hornet, relaxing and mining peacefu...pffhhahahhaha ...

What was the first game you remember playing?
Moonbugs

What other games do you play?
I like space games. Games with spaceships. Sometimes I will play strategy games, or FPS-es. But my true love is spaceships.

Picard or Kirk?
Nobody can resist that sensually smooth and polished dome!

Reactions: Walex

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! I think you are our first member from the Philippines! I visited Cebu a few years back and it was awesome!

teneightynine

Lieutenant
Apr 11, 2014
RSI Handle
teneightynine
Salamat po and mabuhay! :D Cebu is awesome, I've been there a few times as a kid and their malls were gargantuan, second only to the ones in Manila, and with less smog! Happy to represent my people in this lovely org ... but really I'm in it for the spaceships and the shooties ... and the blowey-uppies!

Reactions: SeungRyul

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome you exotic man :D

teneightynine

Lieutenant
Apr 11, 2014
RSI Handle
teneightynine
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Looking forward to sharing a glorious fiery death-fireball or two with you!

How is the internet connection over there?
To be honest it's been a few years since I've tried internet in the Philippines, but I'm sure it's fairly decent. Meanwhile, it's pretty damn good in Seattle, WA where I'm living now.

Please please send me some lumpia, pancit and those delicious pastry wrapped banana dipped in honey... my life has never been the same... Welcome to TEST.
I just woke up and now I'm hungry thanks to you. That banana stuff is awesome btw, I believe you're referring to "turon" which is ... kinda like lumpia except with a banana inside.

Forgot your password?