Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Draygus
Where you from stranger?
I live in the middle of Arkansas...

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space flight, explosions, lasers, exploring the vast emptiness of space while trying to figure out how the black hole got in my toilet.... and I said explosions right?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and maybe a bit of pvp...but more so I just want to fly a big ship.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong and E.T. on the Atiri

What other games do you play?
So many games..... so little time... Just about anything I can get. currintly Im playing Witcher 3 when im not flying one of my ships.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was looking at vids on HOTAS setups and came across Test Squadrons vid on the X55 and Warthog.

Picard or Kirk?
I am going to have to say Picard, as that's the captain I grew up with. It wasnt about 5 years ago that I watched 1st gen.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Draygus! Glad to see you here on Mumble, so I've technically already said hi and welcome but yay! If you want space explosions, you've come to the right place my friend.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
That's very odd about the black hole in your toilet. because if this is the case. depending on the size of it, just approaching the toilet it would distort time and space around you causing your few min private time into a "we thought you died. its been a week" . and upon returning for a second load you would still be witnessing the first load still approaching the black hole.........

Brought to you by the council of black hole awareness and space dumping.

unless you drank to much and your now starting to see things. i suggest you get your self checked out by medical. and welcome ^.^

Forgot your password?