Hi

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
Where you from stranger? Alabama

What drew you to Star Citizen? Played EVE since day one and always wanted to land on the planets. I believe what SC is promising will help me live that dream.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Mainly PVP, love covert operations or just bringing in the big guns to finish a fight.

What was the first game you remember playing? Console: Pit Fall on Atari -- PC: Doom 2 back in 1994

What other games do you play? A mix of any and all PC games, mainly CS:GO

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Was looking through the ORGS on the SC website and seen TEST and seemed like the type of ORG I would be interested in joining.

Picard or Kirk? Picard

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Welcome...Welcome...Welcome...to...Welcome...to TEST.

My impression of rubberbanding. But seriously welcome. EVE day one, no easy task.

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
Appreciate all the welcomes.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST comrade!

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
Appreciate it, can't wait to get in and start my next adventure in gaming with everyone.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

IDDQD ?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! Landing on planets was also big deal for me too, really looking forward to it myself :D

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
welcome :D

IDDQD ?
That's right! idkfa

Welcome aboard! Landing on planets was also big deal for me too, really looking forward to it myself :D
IMO if they would of just made landing on planets instead of that Dust bullshit it would of been the best game I ever played. So, here is hopes this game will live up to that.

Forgot your password?