Hidden or collapsible signatures?

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Edit: Solved.

We all love signatures. They're fun and a great way to show personality. However I see a few that are massive resulting in a signature that is 5x the size of the average post in terms of screen real estate it consumes. Is it possible for the same collapsed view to be available for signatures as it is for quoted text (that will then expand when clicked)?

Alternatively could there be an account option to just not display them at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: o-BHG-o

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
We all love signatures. They're fun and a great way to show personality. However I see a few that are massive resulting in a signature that is 5x the size of the average post in terms of screen real estate it consumes. Is it possible for the same collapsed view to be available for signatures as it is for quoted text (that will then expand when clicked)?

Alternatively could there be an account option to just not display them at all?
Which version of the forums are you using? The dark theme, for example, shrinks the images down to a maximum size.
EDIT: It seems like the Immersion theme is not reducing them properly. Paging Seung!

Reactions: mindfart

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Which version of the forums are you using? The dark theme, for example, shrinks the images down to a maximum size.
EDIT: It seems like the Immersion theme is not reducing them properly. Paging Seung!
That would be the one I'm using. : /

Forgot your password?