Hiya! I'm Waffles!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
What if Waffles recruits their aunt named Jemima? To the best of my knowledge, that lady is as sweet of a person as she's got great taste in things. ;p
Sadly to some, Aunt Jemima is no longer with us. Too many mergers and acquisitions I guess. Maple trees however, are still here and still making sap after millions of years and has at least a few more years to go before packing it in. Who knows, maybe millions more.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sadly to some, Aunt Jemima is no longer with us. Too many mergers and acquisitions I guess. Maple trees however, are still here and still making sap after millions of years and has at least a few more years to go before packing it in. Who knows, maybe millions more.
Her loss is truly a tragedy as she was a sweet lady to all that encountered her. I'm thankful that we still have the wonderful maple trees though. Without them our world would be less delicious & the Canadian flag would no longer make sense to me. In my current state of ignorance, the maple leaf on the Canadian flag shows the incredible nature of its people.

Forgot your password?