Hmmm... been out of the loop for some time.

Anyone here ever had Little Creatures blonde ale? or know where to find it?

• Yes

• No

• It takes the scratch from the itch! omrade Kream!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
So, I've been out of the loop for some time due to a multitude of reasons. mostly no or very little internets to feed on.

I just noticed that Test is #2 in terms of largest org so far. Has this been a trend since last year or is this fairly recent that test is just getting relatively massive compared to all the hardcore RP/conspiracy theorist/spy orgs?

I was just curious if we've always been like this...

Herpes.

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
I had it once or twice at a great Australian pub here in Vancouver. They used to import it but perhaps it got too expensive or nobody was ordering it? Pretty alright.

In regards to the question, TEST has been second overall in size for at least a year I'd wager. And if not in second, it's always been fairly high up in the member counts.

Rids-frinic

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Rids-frinic
I had it once or twice at a great Australian pub here in Vancouver. They used to import it but perhaps it got too expensive or nobody was ordering it? Pretty alright.

In regards to the question, TEST has been second overall in size for at least a year I'd wager. And if not in second, it's always been fairly high up in the member counts.
I really wish they would import that stuff to the u.s.. Or at least give the option to order it.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
You're a nice person on the inside

Forgot your password?