Nelson2011

Captain
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Nelson
Where you from stranger?
South Texas, tho was born in Venezuela
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Hmm, it just seems like the game I've always wanted to play since Eve couldn't scratch that itch :D
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, can't wait to explorer the unknown... oh and shooting down other player you know lol
What was the first game you remember playing?
Command & Conquer 1995
What other games do you play?
World of Tanks is the game i've been playing mostly for the last 4 years... tho still play any new releases
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Ha been watching BadNewsBaron for a while then, just went to check what organizations he was in and TEST was his main and just saw how fun it would be in a huge group :D also the amount of activity and craziness ha
Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

Also my handle in Nelson on RSI and my forum name is NelsonX

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hola! Bienvenido a escuadrón TEST, escuadrón mejor! I've just started playing WoT, I'm pretty rubbish at it.

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2

Someone with artistic abilities should make this a TEST propaganda poster!

Also, Welcome!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Hola! Bienvenido a escuadrón TEST, escuadrón mejor! I've just started playing WoT, I'm pretty rubbish at it.
wotwotwotwotwotwotwotwot. Doesn't matter if you're rubbish, WoT is a complex game. Your stats are generally considered irrelevant until you have around 5-7 THOUSAND games. It takes a long time to learn, so don't beat yourself up :)

Oh hai there, welcome to the unit! PremiumCaedo, myself, BoastfulToast, Blacksunder and now apparently Warrenpeace are the most frequent NA server WoT players. Always looking for more platoon mates!

Nelson2011

Captain
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Nelson
Thanks guys and yea I'm on the NA server for WOT, IGN: Nelson2011 . I'll add you guys later when i'm on so if you see that name lol it's me :D

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
Hey we speak two languages here: whatever language you prefer and DRUNK whatever language you prefer. Я не говорю Испанский язик, lo siento.

Forgot your password?