Home for all Outlaws

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Hey guys! How you doing today?
So, yesterday, after a hardly job, i came back to home and start to watch a movie. The movie was called John Wick. I think you all know it. So, while i was watching it, a little idea came up in my mind.
What if... I can build a place, like the Continental Hotel in movie, where all outlaws can find a place to rest, deal with each other (of course with rules) and to give a legal people place, where they can hire this criminals for a job?

Imagine how much money could move in place like this? So idea is:
Outlaws paying money to use the services of hotel (place to rest, place to find a job without being scumed, guns, ammunition, etc... Everything a true outlaw needs!)
A safe place. Rules will not allow to fight with each other, while you are in hotel's territory. So, nobody gonna kill you if you have done something bad to him in past and etc...

Well, who watched the movie can understand what i mean. So, right now i am just flying around of this idea, because i know, may people thought about it and etc... But i am like, working in hotel's managment stuff, so i know how hotel's should be run :D, so if you think it's a good idea, i will start to create everything what is needed for this.

Let me know what you think!

P.S. Excuse me for my English, i am really trying to type good, but well... Not my main language, sorry :)!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Wait, I think that place already exists. If I'm not mistaken, it is called TEST Squadron & instead of those fancy gold coins, we trade in cold fresh BEER. Also, this place has the cover of having a large group of non-criminals floating around the area which helps this Org to be perfectly legitimate to all except the "haters" who are grumpy because either "they don't play well with others" OR they are unable to click the JOIN button for some reason & thus join the party as well.

PS - Also ... 1st! LoL :beers:

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Wait, I think that place already exists. If I'm not mistaken, it is called TEST Squadron & instead of those fancy gold coins, we trade in cold fresh BEER. Also, this place has the cover of having a large group of non-criminals floating around the area which helps this Org to be perfectly legitimate to all except the "haters" who are grumpy because either "they don't play well with others" OR they are unable to click the JOIN button for some reason & thus join the party as well.

PS - Also ... 1st! LoL :beers:
Haha! :D
Yeah, i know, we are all like this in TEST, but come on, i am, seriously, if TEST build's this place we gonna be rich. Imagine how much beer we can buy???

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Haha! :smile:
Yeah, i know, we are all like this in TEST, but come on, i am, seriously, if TEST build's this place we gonna be rich. Imagine how much beer we can buy???
All I've got to say is that eventually, the new capital (either officially or unofficially) of the UEE may eventually become TEST Base 1 wherever TEST Planet, Best Planet ends up being located. Within such place, it would not surprise me to find that the various fountains would be flowing with various forms of alcohol to be enjoyed freely by all TESTies.

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
All I've got to say is that eventually, the new capital (either officially or unofficially) of the UEE may eventually become TEST Base 1 wherever TEST Planet, Best Planet ends up being located. Within such place, it would not surprise me to find that the various fountains would be flowing with various forms of alcohol to be enjoyed freely by all TESTies.
Yeah, i understand it, but we will not stop only with one planet? There is a whole galaxy to discover. And by the way, is TEST role play org or not? Never asked it before

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yeah, i understand it, but we will not stop only with one planet? There is a whole galaxy to discover. And by the way, is TEST role play org or not? Never asked it before
While I'm far from qualified for speaking about any of the other members of our wonderful TEST Squadron, I can sum myself by by saying that "for better or worse, I'm just me."

Reactions: Bambooza

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
I thought such a place already exists, "JAIL" but seriously how do you get them to pay for it?
I think the idea is, people who is working like bounty hunters or people who have done anything wrong, out of a law, how we say, will look for a place, where they can relax and forget about cops that following them, people that want to kill them and etc... And that what we can provide them. And of course, the job, a lot of job. All illegal job should be go through us, why? Because people will look for save contract. It's not like, some random guy told you: - Hey man! Go kill this guy i pay you 10.000 credits - and after all he scums you and you get caught.
Of course this place gonna be hidden and to find it people will need to pay or do something in exchange of information about hotel.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hey guys! How you doing today?
So, yesterday, after a hardly job, i came back to home and start to watch a movie. The movie was called John Wick. I think you all know it. So, while i was watching it, a little idea came up in my mind.
What if... I can build a place, like the Continental Hotel in movie, where all outlaws can find a place to rest, deal with each other (of course with rules) and to give a legal people place, where they can hire this criminals for a job?

Imagine how much money could move in place like this? So idea is:
Outlaws paying money to use the services of hotel (place to rest, place to find a job without being scumed, guns, ammunition, etc... Everything a true outlaw needs!)
A safe place. Rules will not allow to fight with each other, while you are in hotel's territory. So, nobody gonna kill you if you have done something bad to him in past and etc...

Well, who watched the movie can understand what i mean. So, right now i am just flying around of this idea, because i know, may people thought about it and etc... But i am like, working in hotel's managment stuff, so i know how hotel's should be run :smile:, so if you think it's a good idea, i will start to create everything what is needed for this.

Let me know what you think!

P.S. Excuse me for my English, i am really trying to type good, but well... Not my main language, sorry :slight_smile:!
Cool idea, but I would wait until more game mechanics come out for SC. They havent really given us very much at all in regards to the criminality or legality system mechanics.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think the idea is, people who is working like bounty hunters or people who have done anything wrong, out of a law, how we say, will look for a place, where they can relax and forget about cops that following them, people that want to kill them and etc... And that what we can provide them. And of course, the job, a lot of job. All illegal job should be go through us, why? Because people will look for save contract. It's not like, some random guy told you: - Hey man! Go kill this guy i pay you 10.000 credits - and after all he scums you and you get caught.
Of course this place gonna be hidden and to find it people will need to pay or do something in exchange of information about hotel.
The best way to reply to this is to ask IF you have ever seen the movie "From Dusk Until Dawn". Titty Twister in space?

Reactions: Bambooza

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I think this would be Spider, no?

The NKZ (No Kill Zone) on Spider is the "player accessible" zone, which is the lore reason why it's safe and (mostly) murder-free. All the pirates leave their squabbles and infighting at the door of Spider- if anyone makes the first move everyone else fills em full of holes. As such it's the best place in the universe to get your hands on all sort of illegal to own and operate goodies and shiny bits.

Armed Neutrality at it's best.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think there are a few people who might not have seen the movie From Dusk Until Dawn all the way to the end. Yes, the Titty Twister is a strip club & bar in Mexico where all sorts of lawless people gather, but ... things are not always as they may initially appear. Just a heads up. LoL

Forgot your password?