Hornet F7C Giveaway

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
Hey guys, I am doing another promotion for the stream / Star Citizen giveaway.
This time for a Hornet F7C, we will be drawing the winner May 27th, so this will run roughly for one month.
I will try to not bump / comment on this thread other then once a week. I hope a fellow testie wins!

Enter here: http://bit.ly/1SxgKee

Attachments

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Done! Very generous of you to set this up!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
Done! Very generous of you to set this up!
Haha, I try to be :)
Once again great giveaway! You are the man m8: hopefully many viewers will follow :)
Yeah hopefully the viewers will follow, but if not it is no worries. The community that Star Citizen has is genuinely amazing, this is just my way to give back to the public.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sweet! Thanks for this brother TESTie. We as a community most certainly appreciate the work you do. And the giveaways. Ha.

Side note: who won the avenger? I'm in the field on exercise, so it's a wee bit hard to keep track of these things.

Adamzetti

Captain
Donor
Oct 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AdamZetti
Sweet! Thanks for this brother TESTie. We as a community most certainly appreciate the work you do. And the giveaways. Ha.

Side note: who won the avenger? I'm in the field on exercise, so it's a wee bit hard to keep track of these things.
It was won by a twitch user with the name of ET828, which I sadly gave him a hornet instead of an avenger...haha.... but yeah t'is all good.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It was won by a twitch user with the name of ET828, which I sadly gave him a hornet instead of an avenger...haha.... but yeah t'is all good.
Accidently gave him a Hornet instead of an Avenger? If so, that's a kick in the baby makers.

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Signed up. Thank you for the giveaway

Forgot your password?