How do I Aurora?

Flashwit

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Flashwit
I was in a different organization for a short period of time but then I was like, wait, why am I not with a more better organization? It's a good question, so here I am, because of TEST's rep in EVE. I was briefly in an affiliated corp in TEST Alliance. The breadth of play style options available in an organization of this size is really appealing. And by god, r/starcitizen doesn't make me vomit like the RSI forums, so that's pretty cool too. And...the posters? The recruitment poster was nice, you can have that one.

Where you from stranger?

Vancouver, B.C.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The distinct lack of spreadsheets in space so far. Maybe we'll get a little bit of spreadsheets? But really, just the promise of a space game that I think willl actually happen. I had been following Infinity: The Quest for Earth for years and we all know that's not going anywhere. I joined up on the first day the website went up, and subsequently crashed, so I will be elitist about my citizen number of 2522.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Definitely interested in industry, trading, that sort of thing. My dream is to be involved in a manufacturing and distribution empire, and we can totally make that happen!

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it was some sort of F1 style racing game that booted from DOS. Pretty sure it was this http://www.abandonwaredos.com/abandonware-game.php?gid=MTI3NQ== Check that out. Proprietary 3d engine running in software.

What other games do you play?
Looking to start a D&D5E group next year so that will be fun. Current PC game is Wasteland 2, and I just recently finished Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition (how many times can one person play Baldur's Gate?).

Picard or Kirk?
Adama. Come on now.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I, too, enjoy the lack of spreadsheets so far, and the presence of much blasty shootiness.
Picard or Kirk?
Adama. Come on now.
An excellent choice as well!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test Flashwit! And the answer to how many times one can play Balders Gate.. the answer is ONE more.

No spreadsheets....

I wanted to be a database logistics coordinator in Star Citizen.... damnit. Now I will have to fall back to stripper and man servant for a career in SC.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome to Flashwit! You're brave to join us :p

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
Welcome and remember at least one hand on the controls which leaves room for your other hand to reach for a cold brew. Fun is highly advisable here.
testsig2.png

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Well we could start a brewery together. I get the rare ingredents from expploration and the "gratefullness" of random travelers that I "liberated".

Erroll

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Erroll
Well we could start a brewery together. I get the rare ingredents from expploration and the "gratefullness" of random travelers that I "liberated".
I will convert the cargo pod of my Aurora for fermentation.

Welcome.

Forgot your password?