How many ships can the new idris fit

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
Well like the title sais i would like to know how many ships the new idris can fit i would also like to know how many the old one could fit. from what i read its 2 active hornets and one in reserve meaning it takes time to launch the third one. is this correct?

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
From what ive see in Jump Point (many moons ago) there are 3 docking slots underneath + 1 cargo. Its a long tube with entrances/exits in from and the back. Original idris was much shorter and only had 1 ship dock.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
From what I recall, three Hornet sized ships in the front and one can fit in the repair dock in the back.

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall
From what ive see in Jump Point (many moons ago) there are 3 docking slots underneath + 1 cargo. Its a long tube with entrances/exits in from and the back. Original idris was much shorter and only had 1 ship dock.

one ship on the old idris makes no sense the hornet is only 15 meters long how can only one fit into a then 140 meter ship? even the jump can fit that and it only has one hangar bay to work with. the idris's hangar was atleast 100 meters long on the old design. this is so confusing. wish there was more info on it. the jav has more info than the idris

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
.00001 Javelins fit. That's my new measurement.
Nah, you can totally fit nearly 10% of a Javelin in, if you push hard enough.

Forgot your password?