How to protect Montoya and his pimped out Aurora

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014

By crashing into and eliminating the threat! For TEST!

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
How do we tell which Aurora is 'pimped out'? I mean, mine will have so much bling that it has the 'baller' sentence on twelve systems...

Reactions: Tyronne

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Whatever TEST's largest capital ship winds up being, it will have to be adorned with a bumper sticker that says "my other ship is an Aurora"

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
The Aurora Conglomerate
It will function like this.

No no no... that's as bad as Lion Voltron - only 5 pieces. We need something like Vehicle Voltron x100.... Dozens upon dozens (dozens!) of Auroras amassing into a giant swarm to become an enormous space-robot-thing....

All we need is Montoya piloting an Idris, yelling "AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD!"

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
No no no... that's as bad as Lion Voltron - only 5 pieces. We need something like Vehicle Voltron x100.... Dozens upon dozens (dozens!) of Auroras amassing into a giant swarm to become an enormous space-robot-thing....

All we need is Montoya piloting an Idris, yelling "AND I'LL FORM THE HEAD!"
And then he crashes into the rest of it and they all explode. Operation Cooked Turkey.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I'm the leader power ranger. Designated, you can be the pink one, Macabre the yellow, Tyronne the blue one, and urm...Prothean, you're the black one!

UNITE POWER RANGERS!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
And I'll be the White Ranger. Wait no, the Green Ranger. Wait, aren't both the same guy?

I'll take Green, though. He has a spiffy dagger-flute.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?