Howdy folks!

Vance Malik

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Vance_Malik
I got me a Freelancer DUR an' imma gonna use it. Plan on a good bit of exploration at first, then see what other playstyles are fun. Hope to have a good bunch of folks to play with for a long time to come!

Oh yeah from Michigan and I can't decide which captain I like best.

Vance Malik

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Vance_Malik
Man! I can't read a sticky to save my life! I have played video games from the time of text adventures, so the list is huge. The first was Pyramid 2000. Notable past favorites are the Descent series, Wing Commander, Star Control 2, Wolf E.T., Quake3, Unreal Tournament......and on and on. I play TF2 still, and Bejeweled 3.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
You seem to be meeting the required levels of ineptitude. You'll fit right in. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Vance Malik

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test....

Now you must go watch of all movies, Star Trek Generations.. its not a good show of either Picard or Kirk.. but it does have them in one movie. We expect a 3-4 page summary of events where you decide your favorite captain....

Or just ask yourself - do you want to be a swaggering having sex with green aliens and drinking copious amounts of Romanulan Ale? Or run a tight efficient military vessel and play the flute and drink synth-ale?

(I have to change my own answer after writing that).

Reactions: CitizenDad

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I got me a Freelancer DUR an' imma gonna use it. Plan on a good bit of exploration at first, then see what other playstyles are fun. Hope to have a good bunch of folks to play with for a long time to come!

Oh yeah from Michigan and I can't decide which captain I like best.
He's like where I was 6 months ago... I started with nothing but a DUR and a dream. And a credit card.

So don't worry TestBro! You'll be running around with a full hanger of constellations and fighters and LTI junk in no time!

Vance Malik

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Vance_Malik
He's like where I was 6 months ago... I started with nothing but a DUR and a dream. And a credit card.

So don't worry TestBro! You'll be running around with a full hanger of constellations and fighters and LTI junk in no time!
Well I'm starting to have a desk full of peripherals already! Rudder pedals next? Then maybe the Phoenix.

Forgot your password?