Howdy! Reporting in.

Xiah Gow

Ensign
Apr 4, 2014
Hello everyone. I was considering being a part of a group for this game, and once I saw your recruitment poster how could I not want to join! I'm looking for a casual atmosphere where people don't take things too seriously and enjoy a good laugh. You guys seem like a great bunch to play with.

Where you from stranger?
Southern U.S. - Louisiana. I live in the America's boot.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I enjoy playing MMO's and am a huge scifi fan. This is a combination you don't see very often so when it happens I pay attention. Been following SC since the beginning.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The social aspect, exploration of a new universe, and some fun space ship combat.

What was the first game you remember playing?
When I was 5, my neighbor got an NES and i went over and played Super Mario Bros. I've been hooked on gaming ever since.

What other games do you play?
Been playing Final Fantasy XIV for a while now, but not as much lately. I have been building things in Starbound and causing explosions in Kerbal Space Program. Also been playing Star Trek Online a lot and am a member of the Reddit fleet, REDdit Alert.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, all the way.

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

What MMO's have you played?

Xiah Gow

Ensign
Apr 4, 2014
Thanks.

Hmm, let's see. The ones I have spent a lot of time in would be: Final Fantasy XI & XIV, Star Trek Online, EVE Online, Guild Wars 1 & 2, and Planetside 2 (if that counts), played some Ragnarok Online back in the day. I'm sure there are more that I can't think of.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Thanks.

Hmm, let's see. The ones I have spent a lot of time in would be: Final Fantasy XI & XIV, Star Trek Online, EVE Online, Guild Wars 1 & 2, and Planetside 2 (if that counts), played some Ragnarok Online back in the day. I'm sure there are more that I can't think of.
Awesome! We sometimes play PS2 on saturdays as a group for fun and to get know each other. Lot of us here are old, and sometimes young, EVE bittervets :P

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome :D

join us on SSS

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome, gamer of NES

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Glad you have you here with us :)

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Great to hear our poster works!
Care to make any comments on the increased number of pregnancies among TEST members after viewing the propaganda materials? It is our desire to pass on our genes before we go on to the great Aurora hangar bay in the sky? Or a desire to bolster our members through all means necessary?

Also, along those lines it might be amusing to make a series of TEST/They Live photoshops for propaganda's sake.

Hello everyone. I was considering being a part of a group for this game, and once I saw your recruitment poster how could I not want to join! I'm looking for a casual atmosphere where people don't take things too seriously and enjoy a good laugh. You guys seem like a great bunch to play with.

Where you from stranger?
Southern U.S. - Louisiana. I live in the America's boot.
I envy your access to delicious seafood!!
I definitely fit the enjoying a good laugh part, really great to have more Southerners in TEST! :D

Forgot your password?