GLaDOS

Captain
Dec 7, 2013
RSI Handle
CharlesT
Where you from stranger?
Houston, Texas
What drew you to Star Citizen?
One day I was browsing r/WTF in bed instead of going to class and my thumb slipped and took me to r/Gaming where I was linked to some Youtube video (not star citizen) but one of the related videos was the Aurora commercial.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Testing the durability of my Aurora along with all of r/eddfaction, and also drunken shenanigans with the rest of TEST!
What was the first game you remember playing?
Quake with my dad. He bound the fire button to L - CTRL to let me shoot while he aimed and moved, he had to use god mode because of how bad I was.
What other games do you play?
Battlefield 4, Super Smash 64, GTA V, and the Hanger Module
Picard or Kirk?
Han Solo

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

GLaDOS

Captain
Dec 7, 2013
RSI Handle
CharlesT
lol my best friend lives close too those offices, ive been to the fountain shown in the wingmans hanger videos

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Oh man.. I have a great idea!!!!

You and a friend make up some signs and stage a protest in the park outside!

"TEST Squadron frowns upon your tardiness!"

"Late module make TEST sad!"

I will pay your gas and lunch!

GLaDOS

Captain
Dec 7, 2013
RSI Handle
CharlesT
Get a cool graphic up and ill try to use one of our big printers for a poster or two, and if I cant ill try to use sharpies to recreate the image

Reactions: starkestrel

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
No! We can't let GLaDOS get access to CIG! She'll hijack their computers and infect the SC universe!

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
TEST Squadron ships are willing to accept that risk.
Barthanes' sole job in TEST Squadron is, apparently, to make sure my signature remains true to reality.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Barthanes' sole job in TEST Squadron is, apparently, to make sure my signature remains true to reality.
He's got at least two jobs: that, and pulling his hair out over our propensity for thread necromancy.

Oh, wait. There's a third: getting shot into space to try out our latest Aurora build.

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
He's got at least two jobs: that, and pulling his hair out over our propensity for thread necromancy.

Oh, wait. There's a third: getting shot into space to try out our latest Aurora build.
See! I'm very important.
(and its not the fact that there is thread necromancy, its that everyone just wanted to be cool like me and thread necro too.)

Forgot your password?