Howdy

bacheshatonee

Space Marshal
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
bacheshatonee
So..........

I'm just outside Toronto, Canada.

I've always loved flight sims, all the way back to SWOTL, but my favorite have been the space sims like Wing Commander, X-Wing and Tie Fightrer. I've been waiting for one to truly use real zero g physics. I've played ED, and enjoyed the first 40 hours or so, but there is no game there, just a flight sim.

I'll probably dabble in a bit of everything but I prefer security, incursion, and combat ops. I'm not opposed to piracy, but tend more towards the carebear side most of the time. Blowing stuff up is fun though, even more so when you get paid for it.

My cousin and I used to rock out to Joust and Asteroids on his Atari. My first PC game was a Spider Man text adventure game in 84-85 on my dads 286. Hell, I learned to read so I could tell spidey what to do! First flight sim was SWOTL first space flight sim was Wing Commander.

I play ED occasionally, although much less now that the universe is up and more or less stable. I've gone back and forth to EVE, although it's been a couple of months. Drunken bomber BLOPS and the occasional null roam are always a good time. I have, of course, played warcraft several times, but it's been years since I was last on.

I saw that you, or I guess we, are one of the most active corps on SC, and the only one in the top 10 that has less than a hardcore requirement, cause I'm sorry, but real life is important.

Picard, duh!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So..........

I've always loved flight sims, all the way back to SWOTL, but my favorite have been the space sims like Wing Commander, X-Wing and Tie Fightrer. I've been waiting for one to truly use real zero g physics. I've played ED, and enjoyed the first 40 hours or so, but there is no game there, just a flight sim.

I'll probably dabble in a bit of everything but I prefer security, incursion, and combat ops. I'm not opposed to piracy, but tend more towards the carebear side most of the time. Blowing stuff up is fun though, even more so when you get paid for it.

My cousin and I used to rock out to Joust and Asteroids on his Atari. My first PC game was a Spider Man text adventure game in 84-85 on my dads 286. Hell, I learned to read so I could tell spidey what to do! First flight sim was SWOTL first space flight sim was Wing Commander.

I play ED occasionally, although much less now that the universe is up and more or less stable. I've gone back and forth to EVE, although it's been a couple of months. Drunken bomber BLOPS and the occasional null roam are always a good time. I have, of course, played warcraft several times, but it's been years since I was last on.

I saw that you, or I guess we, are one of the most active corps on SC, and the only one in the top 10 that has less than a hardcore requirement, cause I'm sorry, but real life is important.

Picard, duh!
Canadian. And at least mid 30's. Your game history tells a story. I recognize it, as it's very similar to mine. Where abouts outside of TO are ya from?

Welcome to TEST. You haven't gone wrong. This crew is awesome

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm not gonna lie, I was trying to figure out what Star Wars game SWOTL was. Welcome to TEST!

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
So..........

Picard, duh!
Welcome :)

Forgot your password?