Hullo Thar!

Pseudocortex

Lieutenant
Mar 11, 2014
RSI Handle
PseudoCortex
Hey everyone! I'm swinging by from your neighbors /r/SpaceNinjasPlsIgnore. That's Warframe if you aren't familiar. Been there for around a year, but it's lonely at the top, and I'm running out of things to do. It has given me a lot of ours logged on TeamSpeak, so I'm planning on continuing that habit.

I'm super excited to be getting into SC. It looks like it will be FREAKING AMAZING!

I'm really looking forward to crewing up with some of you. I have no idea if this can be done (yet), but I'd eventually like to tour around on a super battleship similar to Galactica. Really hope they introduce ships like that... Anyway, not sure what direction I'll take, but I'm not really concerned, as long as I have friends and a crew.

First game: Pokemon Yellow
Picard, OF COURSE!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome aboard! There are plenty of us with multi-crew ships that could always use another able-bodied gunner!

Reactions: Pseudocortex

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST I was trying to organize some game meetups with you guys but I failed horribly :(

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST I was trying to organize some game meetups with you guys but I failed horribly :(
In failing, you bought us great shame. YOU MUST NOW SEPPUKU! XP

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
First game: Pokemon Yellow
Picard, OF COURSE!
Flying outside in your new ship for the first time.

An Idris shows up.

Instead of s ship type, the display reads: "GARY WAS HERE. ASH IS A LOSER."

Incoming transmission: "Hahaha! I thought you'd turn up if I waited here! I guess Team Rocket slowed you down! Not that I care! I saw you in the tutorials, so I decided to see if you learned anything!"

SMELL YA LATER!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I made it somewhat. It's two gifs stitched together, plus a poorly shopped in aurora =P
Gifs are from here and here.
Fan-freaking-tastic is what it is. I was completely convinced that was a Bengal firing on that Aurora.

Forgot your password?