I am become TEST... the partier of worlds

Switchblade

Ensign
Oct 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Switchblade
Greetings Test Squadron!

Great to be a part of the group. I'm a new pilot for the US Air Force flying the KC-135 Stratotanker, and space sims and other games are my favorite hobby. I've been a part of the SC community for a while, and finally figured it was time to throw my hat in the TEST Squadron ring and get more involved as things begin to ramp up for this awesome BDSSE.

So... to the questions!

Where you from stranger?
Spokane, WA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Gravity. Lots of it. And pretty space ships. And the awesome community.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Not dying within the first 30 min after game release. (Fingers are crossed, eyes are shut, butt is clenched) After that: PVE, exploration, PVP in a fleet battle, multi-crew, and geeking out every day at my pretty space ship. And standing on the prow of an Idris doing a Lewis and Clark pose.

What was the first game you remember playing?
VGA remake of F-15 Strike Eagle II. And no-one can prove otherwise.

What other games do you play?
Descent, Crusader Kings II, Elite Dangerous, LEGO Marvel, Crysis, ARK Survival, Halo, King's Quest, Warcraft II, Freelancer, Dishonored, Skyrim, Kerbal Space Program, Valkyria Chronicles, Red Dead Redemption, Freespace, the Uncharted series, UMoria, and Charades. (Translation: I play whatever I want, son.)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
A character in FARCRY3 kept asking me if I knew the definition of insanity. I said no. He directed me here.

Mal Reynolds or Mal Reynolds?
Mal Reynolds.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
A Captain Tightpants fancier, eh? That is acceptable. Welcome to TEST!

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
Greetings Test Squadron!

Great to be a part of the group. I'm a new pilot for the US Air Force flying the KC-135 Stratotanker...

Welcome to Test!

-On a side note, I worked on the 135A, E and R models back in the 80's (avionics at depot). Always loved Boeing's the best and especially the 135R. Closest thing to a rocket ship outside of a fighter. Good choice! ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Switchblade

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard my friend, before we can talk, you must get much more drunk that we can understand you and most important that you can understand us. So get this barrel full of German beer. Maybe you should take a seat if you want to drunk it all at once.

Ps.: Sry for my bad English
And greetings from Germany

Forgot your password?